48 pages--$5.95 (booklet)
These essays on education were written during the period from November 2011
to April 2020 for the Future of Freedom Foundation and LewRockwell.com.
Throughout these essays, there are ten things relating to education that
1. The problem with public schools is that they are government schools.
2. Public education is socialistic.
3. Charter schools are still public schools.
4. Education is a service just like car repair and hair styling.
5. All schools should be privately operated and privately funded.
6. It is the responsibility of parents to education their children.
7. The Constitution nowhere authorizes the federal government to have anything
to do with education or even mentions education.
8. It is an illegitimate purpose of government to educate anyone or pay for
9. Republicans are just as responsible as Democrats for the mess that is public
10. No government at any level should have any control whatsoever over any
school or the education of any child.