44 pages--$5.95 (booklet)
These essays on foreign aid were written for a variety of publications
during the period from December 2000 to November 2019. There are five recurring
themes that resonate throughout these essays on foreign aid:
1. Foreign aid is simply money confiscated from American taxpayers and sent to
countries that many Americans couldn't locate on a map and may have never even
2. Foreign aid is both foreign welfare and foreign bribery.
3. No American should be forced to "contribute" to the aid of the
people or the government of any other country.
4. All charity should be private and voluntary. Charity that is not voluntary is
5. All foreign aid should be ended, and no exceptions should be made for natural
disasters, humanitarian concerns, national interest, or political objectives.